Friday, June 4, 2010

WE'RE UPDATING!

Hey Parents!! Welcome to our new blog - thanks to Amy Patrick for helping with all of our "media" needs!! I have been very busy getting things organized and ready for our summer session. If your child is enrolled for the summer program, you should have received a "Welcome Letter" in the mail this week. If you didn't please let me know so I can make sure your child wasn't "lost in the shuffle!" I will be updating this blog frequently with information about what is going on at school. . . Communication reasons as well as fun stuff, too - so check back often! I will also be asking your permission to post photos - I am the photo queen - so you can see your little kiddos in action at school! I can't wait to get started!! Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment